Ceresia Coffee Roaster Company Limited, (“we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting your privacy. We take your data privacy very seriously. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information or data to anybody. We will only share your data when required by law and with organisations that provide essential services to process an order, i.e. delivery service and payment processing service.
We may collect information which you provide through our website (www.ceresiacoffeeroasters.com) when you set up an online account, place an order or when you contact us, whether this be by email, telephone, post or otherwise. The data we may collect includes: your name, email address, shipping and/or billing address and payment information.
When purchasing from our online shop your payment details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 256-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard.
We may also collect technical information including your IP address (a numerical label assigned to your computer that is recorded by our servers when you access the Site), browser type and operating system. We do not store or analyse this data in a way that identifies any individual.
We may use this information to:
- Process an order you have placed.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered by you and us.
- Provide you with information or products which you request from us.
- Verify your identity.
- Monitor and analyse how our website is being used so we can improve and develop.
- Notify you about important changes to our services.
- Where you have explicitly consented, we may also use your details to send you information about other developments or services that may be of interest to you.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may disclose your information to:
- Third parties if we are under a legal obligation to do so.
- Third party service providers to fulfil orders placed through the website, such as Thailand Post, Kerry Express, Grab delivery and Omise.
- Search engine providers (such as Google Analytics) to monitor and analyse how our website is being used so we can improve and develop.
Third Party Payment Providers
If you have an account, you can log in to see the information we have stored for you and update your information within your account. You can also ask to have your information by contacting us directly on the details provided below.
We respect your privacy and value your custom – if you have any questions and comments concerning privacy or the information we hold about you, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use Of Data
Ceresia Coffee Roaster Co., Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Ceresia Coffee Roaster Co., Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ceresia Coffee Roaster Co., Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals, as mentioned above, to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com